Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halfway to One Hundred

I'm slightly more than halfway to my goal of 100 hearts for the charity Christmas tree for The Giving Heart in December.  But 100 is actually my "safe" goal--that's the minimum number I think would be enough for the 7 1/2 foot tall Christmas tree.  My true goal is 200, but it's too soon to tell if I will be able to reach that mark.

Here are the first 51 hearts:


I love how colorful they are!  Now I'm off to my sewing room to start on the next 50; each of those hearts will feature the name of one of the organization's volunteers.

3 comments:

Kay said...

These look great all together. I'll be getting a few hearts in the post this week too.

Leslie Andersen said...

Thanks for making some hearts, Kay!

Alexandra Abarca said...

Leslie I think you can make all the hearts, they look lovely.

Ale
Costa Rica